So I set up a blog, I linked into the adsense program run by google and earned a whole £1.76 in click through adverts. So those people who read my blog and clicked on an ad at the side I thank you.
You will see there now are no more adverts, because my account was suspended for inappropriate clicking!
So the blog is no more, my support of the evil is gone and I will sail off into the sunset. Yes I did appeal and a faceless cretin upheld their decision.
Adios
1 comment:
I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.
Also visit my homepage: Waist To Height Ratio
Post a Comment