Monday, 14 March 2011
Have you seen the price of fuel lately?
Once again today I have filled up with diesel and seen prices from 133.9 to 143.9 a litre on the A1. I am sure many more people will have driven past these same signs as me and unlike me done precisely sod all about it. The politicians must be stunned that they are getting away with raking in all this extra VAT and fuel duty with barely a whimper from Joe Public. It is against this background HMRC Tax Thieves (aka The Treasury) are deciding what to tax more in the upcoming budget. All I can say is if we carry on as we have been, as passive doormats we will get what we deserve in the budget. So either put up a fight or shut the F8%$ up about FuelDuty2High. Good citizens of the UK, show the politicians who are running this country, that you can make a difference! Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment